page top

Update on how to lodge complaints

Attention: open in a new window. Print

Until now, in the unlikely event that your complaint could not be resolved directly with Endeavour Mutual Bank, you could lodge a complaint with the Financial Ombudsman Service Australia (FOS).

From 1 November 2018, you can lodge complaints with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) instead. AFCA is a new external dispute resolution scheme that replaces FOS. AFCA will provide fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to use. AFCA’s details can be found below and on the Contact Us page. 

  • Online:
  • Email:
  • Phone: 1800 931 678 (free call)
  • Mail: Australian Financial Complaints Authority, GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001

The Endeavour Mutual Banks Account Access Facility - Terms & Conditions of Use and Privacy Policy have been updated to reflect this change.